The specific application fields and application characteristics of POF shrink films
on the market can be roughly divided into the following categories:
1. Cluster packaging of beverages, etc.: POF shrink film is required to have high shrinkage rate, high strength, and high shrinkage force;
2. Packaging of toys, medicine, etc.: POF shrink film is required to have good optical properties and improve shelf appeal;
3. Packaging of books, audio, and video products: POF shrink film is required to have high transparency and low shrinkage force to prevent books and periodicals from being rolled and deformed;
4. Food packaging: POF shrink film is required to have a high gloss, and some food packaging, such as fresh meat, also requires low-temperature shrinkage to facilitate rapid packaging or affect the contents;
5. Packaging of plastic utensils: In addition to the properties of high transparency and high shrinkage rate, POF shrink film is required to shrink at low temperatures to prevent plastic deformation.
The price of raw materials has risen wildly recently